The world of referral business

The world of referral business
This is the reality... *The world we live in today revolves round NETWORK MARKETING, DIRECT SALES and REFERRAL BUSINESSES*

๐Ÿ”นThey say is *not EASY*
๐Ÿ”นThey say they *can't SELL*
๐Ÿ”นThey also say *I can't TALK*
๐Ÿ”นThey say they are *too busy no TIME*
๐Ÿ”นThey say it *doesn't WORK*
๐Ÿ”นThey say you *work* for the *people on TOP*

The same people *studied* and *invested "four (4) years + X"* just to get a *job* that *doesn't* guarantee them *Financial Freedom for 35 years of their lifetime* ...IS THAT EASY?

They *sell* their *life, talents, skills, and time* to the *highest bidder* at the *expense of their family*, but they say they *can't SELL*

They *gist* in the office, they *talk* about their bosses, they *gossip* about their neighbours, talk about *sport*, and *complain* about the *government/politics*, even when they don't get recognized, *YET THEY CANT TALK*?

They *invest 8hrs a day for 5days in a week* and for 35years making *72800 weeks* of their life in a job where they *retire broke* and weak and also *87360 hrs* on mostly *unproductive tasks* during the *weekends YET THEY ARE BUSY, NO TIME*?

They see, read and hear about *successful LEADERS in NETWORK MARKETING INDUSTRY* who achieved not just *financial freedom* but *residual income for life* through building a simple system within *4-5years with less than 40hrs a week* yet have enough time to do many important things in their life, plus still able to help as many other people as possible...... Still they *wonder if it WORKS?*

You don't need to be an expert to start up a system. Rome was not built in a day. Wise up people...

Guess, who says this?
๐Ÿ‘‰*I am very busy?*
๐Ÿ‘‰*I don't have time?*
๐Ÿ‘‰*I can't make it?*
๐Ÿ‘‰*I will not be available?*
๐Ÿ‘‰*I cant afford it?*

These people are so busy yet doing nothing really productive perhaps they *confuse ACTIVITY for PRODUCTIVITY*.

Painful enough many of these people *do not even earn something tangible at the end of the always very busy month*. From research and sampling, I have found out that you will find these *SYMPTOMS* with a group of people called *POOR* - *PASSING OVER OPPORTUNITIES REPEATEDLY*.
They are the ones who always say:
*"I KNOW!"*
*"I HAVE HEARD THAT BEFORE"*
*"I WILL DO MY ANALYSIS"
"I WILL THINK ABOUT IT ๐Ÿค”"
"I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I AM READY ๐Ÿค"*

After 6 months when you see them again, they say:
"I have not forgotten o, I have been very busy, I still have it in mind. ๐Ÿ™„"
After 12 months they be like... "OMG. Why didn't you tell me this is how it is, s??t!!! You should have forced me to do it? Now, I wish I started this back then?"

The *BIG question* is -
*What are you doing today to ensure you work less tomorrow and yet earn more through a proven system???   Join The SYSTEM Of AIM GLOBAL Today

Whatsapp me +2348079236598


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Celebrities That Prove Living In the Midwest Is Incredibly Cool

How to Build a Better Butt

How to Lower High Triglycerides