Inspirational Monday

#inspirationalMonday

Network Marketing is a very interesting profession is you decide to study it like anyother profession.

It is not just interesting but has alot of misconception and wrong expectations surrounding it.

I am going back to bed now because I have been up most of the night because someone who is not so considerate woke me up to ask questions and the sleep varnished but thank God, I am under no obligation to to leave my bed unless i have to.

My unknown caller, called to tell me he was tired of network marketing and wants to quit if i dont give him any satisfactory answer.

As if i stand to lose anything.

You can imagine how felt being woken up at 3.04am but the word quit  stopped me from reacting.

i could have ignored him but i remembered i hve been where he is now several times.

After much talk i left him with these words.

''People dont win in life because they are perfect, they win because they are intentonal'" You can"t achieve great things without being delibrate.

Quitting is easy but wanting to win is not easy but delibrate and intentional.

what is your intention?

As for my, God keeping me alive by this time next year, i would break a record i have set for myself.

That will be the greatest and biggest gift I will give myslf for my birthday.

Not QUITTIG is intentional.
What are you intentional about?

It is certainly not quiting.. Go out and win.

It is a winning week and I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Celebrities That Prove Living In the Midwest Is Incredibly Cool

How to Build a Better Butt

How to Lower High Triglycerides